A seriously delicious recipe that not only tastes amazing but doesn’t leave you feeling guilty either! Get this, you don’t even need butter to cook the batter – Just on a dry non-stick pan! Scroll down for the recipe my loves…
RECIPE | Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes
• 2 bananas
• 1/2 cup milk
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon powder
• 1/2 tsp baking Soda
1. place bananas in a bowl & mash with a fork until smooth. Add milk & mix.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking sofa & cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
3. Place a nonstick pan on medium-low heat & scoop some batter into the pan (using a 1/4 measuring cup)
4. Once bubbles start to form on the surface it’s time to flip
5. Cook second side for another minute and remove.
6. Stack your pancakes and top with syrup, fruits & nuts or whatever you like
Enjoy my loves <3