I cannot express how delicious this dish is! Filled with Creamy garlic sauciness… yum! Find the recipe below…
• 3 cloves garlic (minced)
• 1 brown onion (diced)
• 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 2 tbsp butter
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 300g prawns (peeled, tail off & devained)
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
• 600ml thickened cream
• 500g penne pasta
1. In large pot bring water to a boil & cook penne until aldente
2. Heat butter & oil in large pan and sear prawns lightly. Remove prawns from pan & Set aside.
3. Using the oil/butter in the pan sauté the onion until soft. Add the garlic, coriander & chilli flakes & stir until fragrant.
4. Return the prawns to the pan & stir well to coat. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Add the strained penne pasta & thickened cream – fold through & allow to simmer on a low heat for 10 mins or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
6. Fold through the cheese and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
Optional: serve with a fresh grating of Parmesan & garnish with fresh coriander.
Don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram pics if you decide to recreate this dish (I mean, why wouldn’t you.. it’s delicious!).